Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wow my first blog....

Hi folks,

This is my first blog ever. I've heard about other people doing this stuff but I've never really guts to make a online diary. Anyhow I've dedicated this blog to everything tennis, tennis, tennis. It's not a far stretch to say I'm a huge fan of the game in all aspects. These include the Mental side, the technical side, all tennis equipment and brands and I just love watching the professional circuits both mens and womens.

I've played college tennis but everyday I'm still out there busting my butt trying to make myself and others better. So here I am to share what I've learned and what I'm still learning about playing and teaching tennis.

Thus the journey begins. This is my story. Hope you can join me.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment